To our Vaughan Family Eye Care family,
After many weeks of uncertainty and obstacles to eye care, we are pleased to be opening Vaughan Family Eye Care to patients starting June 1, 2020.
To keep you and your family safe, new rules and protocols have been put in place and will be diligently enforced.
Here’s what you can expect at your next visit:
- All patients entering the clinic MUST have an appointment. We will no longer be accepting walk-in appointments. Please schedule an appointment for an eye exam, purchasing eyewear and frame adjustments or repair.
- Our schedule has been adapted to maintain physical distancing amongst patients. Our aim is to provide a thorough yet efficient eye exam to minimize the amount of time you have to spend in the clinic. We ask that only one person accompany you for your appointment.
- Our team may contact you prior to your appointment to assess your current health and discuss an ocular concerns you may have. This will help to minimize in-person conversations. If you have any COVID symptoms (cough, fever, have recently travelled or have had direct exposure with a COVID-positive patient), we will be asking you to reschedule your exam.
- All patients, doctors and team members will be required to wear masks.
- All patients will also be required to wash their hands or use sanitizer upon entry.
- Protective shields have been installed at the reception desk, pretest areas and exam rooms.
- We have implemented a rigorous cleaning schedule to ensure a sanitized environment. This includes sanitizing frames between each shopping experience.
- We are happy to offer private shopping for glasses. Please call the office to schedule an appointment.
We thank you for your understanding and cooperation during this time and we look forward to seeing you again soon.
— Vaughan Family Eye Care